The firm is a member of Resolution (www.resolution.org.uk) which aims to minimise the conflict between separating couples and resolve disputes in a dignified way, often without the need for court proceedings.
Our priority is to deliver a solution for the long term benefit of you and your family. We also seek to protect the interests of our clients and if necessary take immediate and firm action to safeguard those interests.
Our commitment to you is that we will:
- Gladly give you a free initial consultation
- Listen carefully to what you have to say and understand your concerns and worries
- Give you straightforward advice explaining your options without using complicated jargon.
- Be open and honest with you about the likely outcome of your case
- Keep you udpated on the progress of your case
- Explain our charges at the outset, give you an estimate of our total costs and provide you with regular updates
- At all times work efficiently and progress your case at a pace that is appropriate and that you are comfortable with
- Arrange to see you at home and/or outside normal office hours if you prefer
- Work with other professionals, e.g. financial advisers, therapists and counsellors.